KRA TIMS Approved Incotex 133 ETR Machine.
- Suitable for use in all types of businesses/shops.
- Self-stand cash register ideal for book-keeping.
- Its KRA approved and TIMS compliant
- The ETR supports the communication protocols and data transfer between ETR and KRA server
- The integrated Control Unit performs the functions of tax invoices validation, encryption, signing, transmission and storage
- The ETRs ends each fiscal receipt to KRA server
- The ETR supports update over the air from the manufacturer server of: PKI certificates, keys and security updates, HS Codes, VAT table, SSL version, Device firmware and OS
- PLU database
- 100 departments
- 10 operators in Registration mode and 4 passwords for the other four modes (X reports, Z reports, Programming mode, Service mode
- Up to 8 VAT categories
- 20 commodity groups
- 10 units of measure
- 15 types of payment
- Printing of a graphic logo –384 x 144 pixels
- Registrations of credit notes and debit notes
- Registration of received on account and paid out amounts
- A QR code is generated and printed in each invoice, corresponding to the Control unit invoice number
- Reports: PLU and PLU groups report , PLU stock quantities, commodity groups report, departments report, VAT report, operators report, sales report, daily X report , End of day summary, Periodic reports by daily Z report numbers and by dates
- Communication protocol between the ETR and a PC
- Two graphic LCD displays with a backlight
- Thermal printer
- easy paper loading
- printing rate -75 mm/sec max.
- thermal paper, width –57.5 mm, ⌀42mm max.
- 38 characters per line
- 12 digits keys
- 6 functional keys
- Interfaces: USB, RS-232C
- Integrated Control unit (CU)
- Cryptographic module TPM 2.0
- Internet capable –Wireless and 3G
- Micro SD memory card (16 GB)
- External power supply adapter: AC 100-240V , 50/60 Hz, DC 9V , 3 A
- Built-in Li-Ion battery: 7.4V, 1900 mAh
- Lithium battery (3V)
- Dimensions, mm: 223 x 195x 80
- Weight, kg : ~ 0.900Functional
There are no reviews yet.